View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 17, 2013

Habibaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aperbro View Post
I am planning to rent a house in the area at stone's throw from Comsat university. I have some friends and relatives living nearby this university and they have offered me help in this regard. This house will comprise of two bed rooms plus drawing and dining room. The rent of house will be maximum Rs.15,000 in addition to maximum Rs. 5000 for utility bills. Once I find a house I will be looking for a partner to share one room for his exclusive use while the other room will be retained by me. This partner should be a professional and sober person. The breakup of all expenditures will be as under:

Rent - 15000
Utilities - 5000
Cook and cleaner - 10000 (We will work this out and may go for doing all cooking and cleaning ourselves with each other’s understanding.)
Groceries - 10000 maximum (Depending on what we eat.)

Total - Rs.40,000 maximum and share for each person is Rs.20000 a month.

We will initially need to arrange for paraphernalia’s, i.e. refrigerator, beds, study table, dining table and utensils; we can buy second handed stuff from OLX at cheap rates. We will not buy everything in one go, that will be done gradually. Once we finish the training we will sell them out to get our money back. Remember, you have to score at least 50% marks to qualify this training. Time is short and I will travel to Islamabad on money to make all these arrangements.

Any one interested may contact me at my email id. Only serious people contact.

I can help the needy females colleagues as well in finding their accommodation.

Regards

Aslam Pervaiz Abro
can u give me your contact number?