View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 17, 2013

Intifada is on a distinguished road
Default combine classes on skype.

a.o.a dear all.
here I am to announce that from today I am starting a group study class o English where we will share our knowledge of the subjects we have full command on or we are sure that I know much about it. like I think I have full fledge command over active passive. so here I am inviting all the people who want to learn want to teach or just want to help us,which are highly welcomed infact requested. so today I am taking an start of the first class at 5 pm insha Allah and topic will be the use of definite article the. there I will try my best to give you logic of every word where we have to use article and also will tell you where we are not allowed to use it.
furthermore we will do some exercises in a way that every body should bring a paragraph from any authentic source like dawn ,the newyork times etc where we shall justify all the the where ever used. is say hamarey concepts mazid clear hongay. I hope you all will appreciate my this attempt and will give me chance by joining today. my Skype i.d is on my profile. girls are specifically invited as I feel more comfortable with the same gender,but montors of both genders are highly welcomed.
hope I have not made any point of objection here.
thank you.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Intifada For This Useful Post:
adnanik87 (Sunday, March 17, 2013), Ash999 (Monday, August 05, 2013), faisal88 (Sunday, September 08, 2013), muhammadtahir (Tuesday, July 09, 2013), NASSEEM (Saturday, September 07, 2013), Qazi (Monday, February 25, 2013), sameer chaudhry (Saturday, July 27, 2013), satalpur (Wednesday, September 11, 2013), shanimba1 (Thursday, February 28, 2013), Shehla malik (Thursday, February 28, 2013), Sky is the Limit (Friday, March 22, 2013), Taaruf Bhatti (Friday, September 13, 2013), TAQDEES SHAIKH (Sunday, March 17, 2013), usmanmalikali (Saturday, September 07, 2013)