View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 17, 2013
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumail82 View Post
Dear i have located a hostel 10000 per person at i-8 Islamabad city area, Daily laundry, 3 times meal, internet facility attach bathroom, but in that room 2 to 3 people have to live , beds cupboards all home like facility ......
me too from Sind(U) and I believe if we get such kind of facilities there, its easy and manageable under that cost as long as we dont know about the actual salary we are going to get. So, it will be good if we people accommodate in such hostel, 2 or 3 people living together is not big issue in strange/new area.
But the only thing is we must get what they promised. Count me in for said option.