View Single Post
Old Monday, February 18, 2013

safeemailk will become famous soon enoughsafeemailk will become famous soon enough

Salam alls...

Hoping that everyone will be doing well with the best of health...

As now we all have started waiting for the final results...Obviously God Almighty is with those who persevere...And we all are hoping for the best Inshallah..

Let me clear one thing that last interview is scheduled on Feb 22, and according to my resources result is going to be announced in the first week of March. So we should expect the result between these days... So all the best to all my fellows.

Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
I was visiting my village and there was no internet so i couldn't stay in the loop...though i best of luck to all specially Tassawer, Qamar Ranjha, Mohsin Ranjha, subhass and all those whose name i don't know or remember, very good luck to all those who are waiting for their turn specially syeda Sabahat...I wish all my buddies very best of luck and would someone let me know when should we expect the final result, can we expect it in current month?
Welcome back here...expect it in first week of March..

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYEDA SABAHAT View Post
aoa. MASHALLAH sab k interviews ache ho rahe han. good.

bas ab hamare bare ha 20 feb. ko ALLAH kare dono panels ka mood bohat acha ho aur ham sabka interview acha ho jay.ameen

mera 1 question ha ap sab se k mere adat ha k ma hand hila k bohat baat kerte hun, means mjhe interview ma isko control kerna pare ga ya koi faraq nhi parta.

BEST OF LUCK

regards syeda sabahat
Do not be conscious about that as u do not have left with much plenty of time...be natural and focused...your gestures must be showing confidence while supporting your arguing... All the best...

Regards

Last edited by Amna; Monday, February 18, 2013 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Merged