Thread: PAEC Jobs
View Single Post
Old Monday, February 18, 2013

mudassar acma is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard Worker View Post
2 & Half years ago, i appeared in the test of Accounts Officer (SPS-8), the test was held in H-9 College Islamabad. The test was objective. Its pattern was English (synonyms and paragraph reading), Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, Mathematics, Computer and a full fledge question of BALANCE SHEET of 30 marks.
Recently in year 2012 in the month of June OR July, i again appeared in the test of Jr. Executive Accounts (SPS-7) of PAEC, the test was held in Siddique Public School Rawalpindi. It was the toughest test i ever appeared. It was prepared by PIEAS. It consists of 100 MCQs. In the test all the 24 subjects studied in the MBA was covered. Almost 50% questions were from Cost Accounting, Financial Accounting, Fincial Management, AFS, Corporate Finance. Remaining 40% were from other subjects as Management, OB, Operation Management, BC, Reserach, Marketing, TQM. 10% questions were from English synonyms + Analytical Reasoning + G. Knowledge.
it was cash flow question that time because i got selected from that test for accounts officer...

Last edited by Arain007; Monday, February 25, 2013 at 11:20 AM. Reason: net speak