View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Asif Gilani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayeeem View Post
Yeah thats S&GAD who decides qualification for job to be advertised and for thats what i am asking people to go in WRIT in LHC and LHC can direct them to change the policy.

My concern is elegibility requirement for particular job which should be according to JOB CADRE.

And as far as training is concern, i belive, there are many "Attai Doctors" who are working better then MBBS DOCTORS and many Sub-engineers working better then "Executive Engineers" even though they don't have tarining/degree so what you suggest those should be recruited as "DOCTORS & EXECUTIVE ENGINEERs" respectively???

Dear there is a difference in the Technical/Professional field and the Academic/General fields. In case of Doctors and Engineers you need to be technically qualified and then REGISTERED AS A MEMBER OF PEC(PAKISTAN ENGINEERING COUNCIL) OR PMA(PAKISTAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION). They need highly technical skills but MBAs and BAs neither of them need such skills. Management and Basic Accounts is all about the GENERAL APTITUDE AND COMMON SENSE. so any kind of graduate can be eligible. But before selection, GENERAL APTITUDE Assessment is mandatory that has been done through the written test and will finally be done by interview :-)
So if i have not passed such an easy test, how can i claim to be competitive enough to challenge the Policies..
Anyways its a long debate, everybody have his/her own view point so nobody is right or wrong :-)

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Avoid caps and Netspeak.Read and follow forum rules.