View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Czar
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,064 Times in 1,854 Posts
Arain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammar0543 View Post
Dear mate
I am also assigned Sideeq Public School as my center. I don't live in Rawalpindi but I will stay with my uncle who live in Dheri Hasan Abad near Lalazar. Can you tell me the how can I reach 6th road using local transport?
Thanks
you will be unable to find direct transport from Dheri Hasan Abad to 6th road. I am not confirmed about van no. 1C, if it passes through dheri hasan abad then it will drop you on 6th road. From here your center is at 2-3 minutes of walking distance.

Second option is that first you have to reach at Katcheri stop then at marrir chowk. From here Take van No. 1 from marrir chowk and it will drop you at 6th road. Then you have to walk for 6-8 minutes to reach your center.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arain007 For This Useful Post:
ammar0543 (Wednesday, February 20, 2013)