View Single Post
Old Friday, February 22, 2013

EFTY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenhitman View Post
you do have to submit those documents mentioned on the CSC application form at 3rd page except for admission letter from university and articles published they dont apply to everyone... but one must have to attach notazried photocopy of all their education documents and study plan is must because on this basis most university will decide to give or reject your applicant.... you guys on behalf of IPC are not the only people who will apply for admission in any university... your application will be competing with hundreds of other applications so if your application is not good enough or not complete the university will not give you admission.
initially i was also of the thought that it would be neccessary to write study plan. then i contacted IPC and asked about it because it was not mentioned in that letter. the concerned person in IPC told me not to write that in this point in time...may be we need to write in some other stage during the application process...as far as notarized copy is concerned the educational documents should be attested from officer grade 17 or above.