View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 23, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by meritoriousme View Post
Sir, i had already requested you plz tell me when the test for the post of ASI is going to be held.. thanks. shall be waiting for ur reply anxiously...
Dear as I have already told that there were almost more than 30 thousand eligible candidates for the post of ASI and SPSC was about to conduct the test but department withdrew seats at last moment. They tried to fill seats on their own but due to restriction from Election Commission they couldn't. Now once again SPSC has received hundreds of applications so it will take sometime. at least 2 months because SPSC has planned schedule tests for the lecturers in mid march for various subjects. So you have to wait, I'll share if I get any updated information, Regards.