View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 24, 2013

zabee8 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by junaidd View Post
Free speech should have limitations:

Introduction:
- The interconnected world of today.
- Free speech: definitions, recognition, scope.
- History of free speech: Greeks, Muslims, Renaissance, European liberalism

Advantages and Disadvantages of free speech:
- Growth of culture, science, happiness
- Fragmentation of society, misuse of free speech, spread of misinformation

Limitations on free speech
- Blasphemy laws, holocaust denial, restrictions on hate speech and racism, treasonous speech, laws against defamation,

Analysis:
- Free speech should be encouraged and the only restrictions on it should be very clearly defined so that no one is wrongfully accused.
- Measures that can be taken at the societal, state and international levels to ensure that free speech is protected while very clearly defined restrictions are enforced.
- Conclusion: rounding up of analysis, end.
what do you think about this???

i wrote...intro, background, western thought( comprehensively included holocaust, Blasphemy law etc), UN Charter, journalism(international and national unions), constitutions of Pakistan, fundamental rights,role of media(included print, electronic and social media, breaking news era,entertainment), military regimes(ayub khan, zia ul haq, musharraf) civil regimes(briefly on bhutto, mian and bb), pemra regulations, national interests(includes judiciary,military,parliament with few very short examples), suggestions and then conclusion...i hope you will less find relativity of topic in it...