View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 26, 2013
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asi01 View Post
Thanks Sir!

can you please predict the questions for part II.
or just tell the important areas, from where the questions can be expected?
Although i have a book of Part II written by Mazhar ul Haq but couldnt read it due to some problems.
I will be thankful. If you will make it easy for me.
It is hard to predict questions and I'm not good at doing so .. However, in addition to topics mentioned by alihashmatkhoso, go through the following topics:
Renaissance, Muslim advancement as a light for Europe, Philosophical movements and philosophers like Ibn e Sina and others, Muslim advancement in science, medicine and architecture like Al-Hambra, Domb of Rock and Cordoba Mosque etc .. Part 2 paper is more likely to be a general one and will be based on mixed topics even from Part 1 .. One question from conquest and spread of Islam in Spain or Africa is also expected .. It is advised to skim through the book of Mazhar ul Haq only for the above mentioned topics just to brainstorm in a short time if you have not read it before ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roqayyah View Post
any good ebook for ottoman empire?
You can google a PDF of 'Ottoman Empire and the World around it' by Surraiya Farooqhi ..

Regards ..
Roqayyah (Tuesday, February 26, 2013)