View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Asif Amin will become famous soon enough

I received information from my lawyer friend that Judge instruct FPSC representative to allow in exam to those person who are over aged after the verdict case will decide. I called FPSC to verify this statement their representative said me that FPSC never allow over aged in any case.

I informed to my lawyer friend why FPSC denying as you told me the judge instruct to FPSC. He replied me let's see if FPSC would not issue us admit card that he will complain it to judge. Now they have received admit card and confirmed me that it happened after court orders. So due to this information I shared with you those information I received from my lawyer friend. One of my friends told me that he did not receive admit card slip and ask suggestion I replied him to contact Rai Ansar he is the petitioner and informed him such information. He will raise this issue.

We are totally relying on our lawyer friends information. I am sharing with you that informations those I received from them. I am not a member of FPSC or any government body.

I shared the number of Rai Ansar and Raees advocate to ask them everything. I also get updates by them. I am not a lawyer I am like you friends just an ordinary person.

I feel sad the allegation raised upon me by my friend Amir Shahid that I was telling lie.

I did my best for this cause and now too much tired. Disturbed my personal life, wasted a lot of time and money on communication and networking since 2009.

Some sincere friends advised me that leave this topic, people never realize you. I always said them I and my friends are trying for the nation's youth. Now sometime I realize that those advisors were right in their place.

Dear friend you may get all information for this case directly from Rai Ansar he is the petitioner in LHC his number is ( 03334902727 ). I will not run campaign for supreme court in case of loss or win. I experienced only minority of applicants are sincere others are spectators and critics though they doing nothing and without knowing the reality only criticizing and find negativity.
Billa (Wednesday, February 27, 2013), Cute Badshah (Wednesday, February 27, 2013), dms664 (Wednesday, February 27, 2013), Hope of success (Thursday, February 28, 2013), mystic (Friday, March 01, 2013), scorpion king (Saturday, March 02, 2013), Stunner (Wednesday, February 27, 2013), Xeero 07 (Wednesday, February 27, 2013)