View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 27, 2013
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by rai hanan View Post
and i wanted to ask if the description of spanish architecture in pk hitti book is enough or more detail is required?
Pardon, I forgot to answer this limb in earlier post .. You will need to study architecture part from another book along with P.K Hitti .. Preferably from Mazhar ul Haq .. I was awed by the architecture of Muslims in Spain, so I read that topic with great interest .. The best sources to me on this part were M.M Sharif's 'A history of Muslim Philosophy' and the documentary by Bettany Hughes 'When the Moors ruled in Europe' .. However, as the time is very short right now, you can read it from any of the sources available to you ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAILA ASHRAF View Post
Asslamo Alaikum! Great job Stunner!
I want to ask that have you compiled your book of Islamic history? Also share your views about recent scoring trend of Islamic history esp as compared to Indo Pak History. Thanks.
Waalaikum Salam ..
The book will be ready by June/July/August InshaAllah .. If you prepare according to the method I have stated in this thread and from the sources I have mentioned, then you can beat any scoring trend and gain marks on merit .. And this goes for other subjects as well .. However, I would still prefer Islamic History over Indo-Pak ..

Regards ..
Daisy (Wednesday, February 27, 2013), rai hanan (Wednesday, February 27, 2013)