View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,321 Times in 834 Posts
HASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of light
Default Political Science Papers

Political Science Paper I

Section-A
Q2. Examine Montesquieu's theory of separation of powers. Why he has been called "Aristotle" of eighteen century? Discuss.

Q3. Critically analyse the Social Contract theory of Hobbes, Locke and Rousseau.

Q4. Discuss the Allam Iqbal's concept of "Khudi".

Q5. Write short notes on the following:
(i) Ibne Khaldun's concept of Asbiyah
(ii) Marx's theory of Class Struggle

Section-B
Q6. Define and discuss Liberty and its safeguards. Enlist the causes of decline in modern times.

Q7. Define political parties and their functions. In your view, which party system is suitable for Pakistan's political system?

Q8. Write short notes:
(i) Independence of judiciary
(ii) Merits of Federation
"Nay! man is evidence against himself. Though he puts forth his excuses." Holy Qur'an (75:14-15)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HASEEB ANSARI For This Useful Post:
adeel abdullah (Wednesday, February 27, 2013), LLMMUSLIMFAMILYLAW (Monday, October 03, 2016), Taimoor Gondal (Wednesday, February 27, 2013), The warrior567 (Wednesday, February 27, 2013)