View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafferbhutto View Post
Aslaamoalaikum

I have done BBA(hons.) and MBA(Finance)

I am bit confused whether to go for Psychology, Accounting or Geography..?
As far as scoring trend suggests , all of the three are good ones. Now you have to keep one thing in front of you and that is in which of these subjects , you feel comfort , interest and ease in preparing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashadi View Post
Which subjects I should choose as m currently studying Defence and Diplomatic Studies... Waiting for response:
Brother ! Look no one can tell you exactly the subjects which you should choose unless you yourself shortlist few subjects out of which one can suggest you the better ones. Therefore, go through the subjects list and shortlist those which you think you can go for. Then here seniors would tell you that out of those which one are scoring and easy and which could be prepared in shorter time.