View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliriaz123 View Post
I have B.A with Economics and MBA Finance..
on first day of interviews they rejected 18 out of 20 candidates saying that they were not eligible as they don't having economics in graduation...
but ppsc again called some of the rejected candidates on 2nd day...
2nd day we are 10 candidates per committee...
2 out of 10 again rejected as they dnt having economics but they gave the chance to appear before the panel after signing the rejection letter......
The person who checked my documents said that i am simple general MBA degree holder... Specialization in Finance and Finance are the two different things... First person who told me about that difference...
Dear,a simple B.A without economics is eligible...even the relevant dept has confirmed it.PPSC cannot reject the students on this ground...You have economics then you dont need to worry about other things.....
Best of Luck,