View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 28, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 06934

irfan_ali is on a distinguished road
Default My psychological 27-02-13

Day 1....

Day 1
80 questions given related to series, synonyms, antonyms. Time was 50 min for these questions—quite short so quickness matters here a lot. 50% were series questions.. few very puzzling (tricky intentionally to waste time of candidates) while remaining were easy. Synoyms were not very difficult except some.
Another test comprising IQ was of around 40 questions in 45 minutes. It was quite tough consisting of coding question , time, days, and paragraphs. For example:
If 9 days ago…. The day after tomorrow is Friday. What is the day tomorrow.
If your watch is 15 minutes fast than town clock which is 5 minutes slower than real time and you have to reach your friend at 1:45 which is 20 minutes walk then what…….?
A man watching portrait in front of him says this man’s father is my father’s son….?
Then there were personality based performas like one consisting of 180 questions.
Finally there was performa consisting of following questions….
Biography (life experinences)
Experineces in childhood, achievements based on luck, resources, hard work.
Three worst politicians of pakistan, two favourite books. Qualites of good manager.
And there were four stories in 4 minutes each. Like as I entered my house I became furious seeing my father………
I got frightened and upset…….
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to irfan_ali For This Useful Post:
Mujtaba Abbas (Wednesday, March 13, 2013), ruman wajid (Thursday, February 28, 2013), S A Karim (Friday, March 01, 2013), Seemab (Thursday, March 14, 2013), xzzlingsidd (Friday, March 22, 2013)