View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 28, 2013

shanimba1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intifada View Post
a.o.a dear all.
here I am to announce that from today I am starting a group study class o English where we will share our knowledge of the subjects we have full command on or we are sure that I know much about it. like I think I have full fledge command over active passive. so here I am inviting all the people who want to learn want to teach or just want to help us,which are highly welcomed infact requested. so today I am taking an start of the first class at 5 pm insha Allah and topic will be the use of definite article the. there I will try my best to give you logic of every word where we have to use article and also will tell you where we are not allowed to use it.
furthermore we will do some exercises in a way that every body should bring a paragraph from any authentic source like dawn ,the newyork times etc where we shall justify all the the where ever used. is say hamarey concepts mazid clear hongay. I hope you all will appreciate my this attempt and will give me chance by joining today. my Skype i.d is on my profile. girls are specifically invited as I feel more comfortable with the same gender,but montors of both genders are highly welcomed.
hope I have not made any point of objection here.
thank you.
Aoa.My name is Muhammad Bilal Nadeem.i want to join you not only for english but also to help in other subjects,i wantl to appear in CE 2013 but due to unavailability of guideline i did't submit admission form,i tried to find someone who guide me but failed because i was in abroad.i have important 15 questions of each book but due to lack of criteria that how to prepare and solve mean heading and starting of question,hope you will be understand with me,thx