View Single Post
Old Friday, March 01, 2013
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqar mohammad View Post
I am still not getting y things were included in answers what were not asked about. Questions was specifically asked about to "IDENTIFY and EVALUATE THE SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM IMPACT OF MUSLIM'S INVASION". What was da need to giving all the account of previous expeditions led by muslims when the question itself was so elaborative that i could hardly finish it in 15 pages.
well in history i treat them as short essays and an intro is required at the start. It hardly forms a paragraph. Well that's my view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zubi View Post
Its 1912 to 1916, why are you including annulment etc. I dont agree with you
well i thought that without annulment one can not explain as to why Muslim League changed its aims and objectives in 1912 and the two parties suddenly decided to close their ranks and to hold a session together or can we?

it is just like a short introduction to bring the reader to 1912. does not take more than a paragaph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqar mohammad View Post
I am still not getting y things were included in answers what were not asked about. Questions was specifically asked about to "IDENTIFY and EVALUATE THE SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM IMPACT OF MUSLIM'S INVASION". What was da need to giving all the account of previous expeditions led by muslims when the question itself was so elaborative that i could hardly finish it in 15 pages.
Since the impacts were of varying natures viz. the Arab's had different impacts than the Turks it was important to tell the reader that these were the invasions and such and were their impacts; and above all its important to provide an introduction in almost any long question you attempt. the whole introduction would not take more than a paragraph

Last edited by marwatone; Sunday, December 07, 2014 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Posts merged.