View Single Post
Old Friday, March 01, 2013
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 22Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2012

Thanked 2,147 Times in 983 Posts
usman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post

Can any one tell how much length in words or pages is required to get 16 + in each question .
No fixed criteria. Depends upon the quality of answer. However, average length of an answer may be around 450-600 words/3-5 pages.

Quote:
Secondly ,they have asked about shah hussain and portion second to prove he is in love of Allah with examples .I am not good in punjabi writing ; this confusion of writing which forced me to write in english or Urdu have removed all the quotes of shah hussain in my mind timely ,Examiner wanted more then at least 6-7 examples for it . I wrote 2 and explain him as a ''Rabbi'' poet . How much credit would be given .
If the scoring trends remains same as in last 3, 4 years then you may expect 12-15.

Quote:
2. Character of Ehma was of 6 pages ,will these 6 pages will give me marks .I thought , I wrote good in it with respect to my own capacity .
Yes, if you have covered most of the aspects of his personality, you may get 16-18.

Quote:
3. I gave 12-13 total examples of lok geet quotes all in all. These quotes are enough or I have to write more . If more ,then I did not performed well in it too.
More than enough! You may get good credit for this.

Quote:
4. I did not write any quotation in case of Ishfaq Ahmed as a dramatist and wrote in general about him in 3 pages and in 3 pages about her drama ,tahali the thale of 10 marks .I did good or not ? will i be credited ?
In case of baba fareed i gave 10 examples of his poetry . And wrote 12 pages in length .
As both question were of 10 marks each, so even if you have attempted well, you may get 8-9 per question.

Quote:
I chose this subject to get marks nearer to 80 or more then of it but I have realized I would be unable to touch 70 too or my bad handwriting and grammatical mistakes in punjabi would lower my marks up to 60 .

I am worried , my CA and punjabi paper was not good ; because i could not manage my papers despite of having knowledge .
Don't worry. Punjabi has been a high scoring subject for last 4 years. If the same scoring trend is followed, you may easily cross 70.
The Following User Says Thank You to usman khalid For This Useful Post:
SADIA SHAFIQ (Friday, March 01, 2013)