View Single Post
Old Friday, March 01, 2013

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman khalid View Post
No fixed criteria. Depends upon the quality of answer. However, average length of an answer may be around 450-600 words/3-5 pages.

If the scoring trends remains same as in last 3, 4 years then you may expect 12-15.

Yes, if you have covered most of the aspects of his personality, you may get 16-18.

More than enough! You may get good credit for this.

As both question were of 10 marks each, so even if you have attempted well, you may get 8-9 per question.

Don't worry. Punjabi has been a high scoring subject for last 4 years. If the same scoring trend is followed, you may easily cross 70.
Thanks a lot for such a reply . I was so much worried , and now I am much relaxed . At last ,I can thinks some think good and hope for good marks . I have not written punjab and it was my first attempt that was in paper .Bundle of thanks !