View Single Post
Old Friday, March 01, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 2547

Farhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Bokhari View Post
Q.2- Critically discuss the concept of Balance of power in the light of Hans Morgenthau's thought.
Thank God at-least one question was confined

Quote:
Q.3- Evaluate the general view the peace of Westphalia as the founding moment for modern state system. Do you think this system is challenged in the contemporary world?
Length was an issue so didn't think of it

Quote:
Q.4- In what ways was the Versailles treaty a contributory factor to European political instability in the period 1919-39?
Thank you E.H Carr for "The 20 years crisis"

Quote:
Q.5- Elucidate the impact of world war II on the decolonization process in Asia.
This topic is hardly discussed but I attempted it and it went well
Quote:
Q.6- Describe the efforts of African National Congress against Apartheid regime of South Africa.
One day I will read Long walk to freedom I.A.

Quote:
Q.7- Carry out a comparative analysis of US foreign policy towards South Asia during and after the Cold war.
US FP is the toughest to understand

Quote:
Q.8- Is globalization under threat because of world economic crises?
Took a very different approach. I was looking at a perspired David Cameron of EU and my tone was set for this question, after some 20 minutes somebody reminded me of 5 minutes left and an abortive culmination happened.