View Single Post
Old Friday, March 01, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 2547

Farhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by salemani View Post
Seniors Please Help...................!!!!

Firstly, I wrote down wrong date on answer copy, as I had to write down 23-02-13 but I wrote down 23-03-13 and I skipped four pages in my asnswer sheet as I attempted precis, expansion, narration and correction from page number 1 to 10. After that by mistakenly, I started the rest question from page number 15th and 16th onwards......... or ni karo neend pooori.......acchaa..After that I crossed with pen which I left blank pages...Now my all papers went good, just did this stupid mistake, as I was in tention and I commited bbbbBBlunders... Please help me out......
I skipped 2 pages in 2011 in my essay paper. Then I wrote PTO on those pages. 45 marks were not possible from first 6 pages they must have turned the page.

My title was : half born countries
No doubt 400 words were about culture and society but all this was the preamble for last line.