View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 02, 2013

Muhammad Usman 987 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleeqa Batool View Post
It was first ever experince in the political history of Pakistan so it was not expeceted to be free from flaws. But the positive side that overwiegh all the negativities is that Imran Khan has set an example of intorducing democracy with in the political parties. PTI is now the only party in Pakistan where party high officials are not nominated but elcted ones.

This is not to say that electoral process was completely fair. There are reports of grave irregualirties, trading of votes etc but this should be overlooked for the reason mentined at the outset.

I may not endorse many policies of IK, especially accomodating the old faces due to electoral considerations but during last few days he has taken few bold steps befitting of a national leader. He catagorically slamed Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and went to Quetta to show solidarity with Hazara brethren. This could not be done by the PML-N due to petty political interests.

I wish Khan's this step may start a new era of democratic politics in Pakistan where any one who has capabilty may rise to prominence. This will consign the traditional family politics to dustbin of history.
Yes.....! I agree with you. Specially when a tailor of kohat was elected as president, that moment ensured every one that Imran khan will not do the family politics.
Well done Imran Khan. May ALLAH help you.
Ana (Monday, March 04, 2013), candidguy (Friday, March 08, 2013), determined (Friday, April 05, 2013)