View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 02, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012, Roll no 13961

Z Bokhari is just really niceZ Bokhari is just really niceZ Bokhari is just really niceZ Bokhari is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by asadullah88 View Post
Balfour was in 1917. No?
Yes it is 1917. I have mistyped that. Option a is 1917.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomnaKhan View Post
I think 18 was "deterrence". The option was given. Also, Pressler amendment was in 1990, that is right after the Afghan-Soviet war ended.
Got it from the internet:
Deterrence is then no more than “an attempt to frighten the adversary into inaction.”
I wish it is deterrence because i chose that in paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maaz Ahmed COT View Post
My 15 mcqs correct.Did you attempt the US foreign policy during and after cold war?
Great. Yes I attempted that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomnaKhan View Post
Also, did anyone attempt the last question? I related it to the Greek-Spanish economic crisis of 2011 and it's effects on EU and Germany, in particular. And made an analysis about how it's increasing nationalism, and discouraging regional blocs and hence, decreasing globalization.
Does it sound okay?
I attempted that and I took nearly the same approach. Linked it to the Eurozone crisis, then Britain's position..Gave the reference of David Cameron and then proved that it is taking a dimension of increased nationalism, harming the regional blocs and thus threatening globalization. I hope its correct. quite uncertain about it.