View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 02, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,060 Posts
Taimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
Ahan..secrey branch and secrecy........no chances for leakout....okie okie.so a news ,some girl has the highest score in written part, is revealed from secrecy branch of some other provincial service commission.you are very right.

cheers
I am not sure about it. However, if it is so, may be someone has a better link then me or someone has a strong source in secrecy branch. My source has no approach to secrecy branch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDM View Post
Even if last date is 10th it doesn't mean that she wouldn't submit before 10th. So 6,7th March may be the probable dates.
Yes possible. But if she doesnot submit before 10th March then PPSC could not announce the result. It is all upto her whether she submits before 10th March or on 10th March.