View Single Post
Old Monday, March 04, 2013

THE DOCTOR is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wamik View Post
CSS Aspirants working on full time jobs; plz share your strategy regarding upcoming CSS exams, whether you think you will be able to accomplish this stupendous task while carrying on with your incumbant engagements.

Any examples of CSPs who managed to accomplish their mission while doing a govt or any other job???

At the moment there are two types of examples coming to my mind. One is of Kashaf who qualified CSS and obtained 18th position (allocated in DMG) while she was doing a private job with a 50,000 + package.
On the other side, there is Zaroon who with his full concentration and without any sort of disturbance, responsibilities, qualifies CSS and gets allocation in FSP (Zindagi gulzaar hai).

Plz share experiences and examples
Well it depends whether one is going for 1st attempt or not .To me one can easily manage if going for 2nd or 3rd attempt.However , doing CSS for the first time will surely need some working if one is doing a job as well .

Its all about dedication and determination for the cause .

To me a job holder must go with proper planning and time management.He or she must be requiring more time to perform well in the exam as compared to the non job holder. That is quite simple.

Talking about the time period , no one can predict , as there cant be any hard and fast rule for that even for the non job holders but generally speaking ,on average it is said to be of 6 months.
Now if one is doing job , Can we make it 1 year ?? Hope one has ample time keeping in mind the consideration of his or her chances...

now Lets talk more specifically...
you can just give 3-4 hours daily (Ideally 2 in early morning , 2 in the night) for upto 9 or 8 or 7 or 6 or 5 months..., ( now that need consistency) and last 2 or 3 months (jitni chutti mill sakti ha ) with full devotion and concentration for 8 to 10 hours daily. You will pass in flying colours
(PSP)

If that looks quite simple or i have oversimplified it , you can work on it according to your own reservations, personal interests ,and routine life..

Go ahead and dont worry ,, sirf qabliat aur preparation se allocation nai hoti , that is only one aspect of the bigger game ., and that is the only aspect on which you can work.

Regards,
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to THE DOCTOR For This Useful Post:
arosh (Tuesday, March 12, 2013), azure (Friday, March 08, 2013), Man Jaanbazam (Tuesday, March 05, 2013), niazikhan2 (Wednesday, March 06, 2013), Wamik (Wednesday, March 06, 2013)