Thread: PCS exams...
View Single Post
Old Friday, March 08, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushtaque ahmed solangi View Post
Dear Ali Mallah will guide us properly in this regard. Dear Ali Mallah if you have any information about the PCS exam please share with us we are waiting anxiously for the upcoming PCS. Dear make it confirm thanks. There are so many rumors that PCS will be advertised in March 2013 so please confirm it. Thanks waiting for your response.
Well dear a few months ago I have seen advertisement and it was due for announcement but was postponed on the grounds that lucrative posts are not included in the advertisement. SPSC tried to get some new vacancies from Sindh Govt as SPSC was asked by some departments to announce some posts but no progress then. I'll try to have some latest info and will share here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post
But its for some days that he's been misinforming the forum about correct date of JST - Merit list that is to be published on NTS web portal.
Actually I do not need your praise disguised in blames. I have not misinformed any one here you should at least know that whats difference between misinformation and available information.