View Single Post
Old Friday, March 08, 2013

Pakistanheaven is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Hawk View Post
To be Honest "NO" power...FSP is not about power, it is about exposure...and one more thing FSP dun stay in Pak for limited time...."aana jana laga rehtta he" there is a whole Foreign Office establishment here in Pak and dat is run by mostly FSP officers...Foreign posting is normally for 3 years or 6 years in a strech,then they get back to pak and stay for 3 yeqrs in Pak and then wait for nxt posting...the time duration between postings vary from case to case...sometimes it takes more time...while being in Pak...FSP officers work on different desks...coordunate with embassies abroad regarding flow of information,attend meetings and welcome delegations coming from coutries related to desk officer is working on...In Pak a BPS-17 Officer gets a normall BPS-17 officer sqlary (around 30,000) a room in Foreign Officers' mess NO car or any servant...when posted abroad USS 3000 Salary, a furnished accomodation and vehicle but with no fuel...fuel khud khud dalwana ho ga bt in some embassies who hav good budget give fuel line too

hope your Q has been addressed...if not plz ask again...i'll try again to answer again...stay blessed
Mr red hawk..AoA.. Any idea of exactly how much salary an ambassador draws? Also what allowances does he /she get? What Other perks are available eg. Cars, travelling expenses, children's education etc. I understand that it depends on what country he/she is posted but I want to know for countries outside the ring of major countries eg. Syria..libya..oman etc. I have tried to find an answer all over the forums but cant find it so I wanted to ask someone who seems to know more about this.