View Single Post
Old Friday, March 08, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold
Default Resuming the Thread...

Dear all,
As the CE 2013 is over so now i have decided to resume the thread for CE 2014 preparation, i myself am appearing in CE 2014 INSHA ALLAH so i hope all of us will do better in our preparation and get most out of it...

There are only few rules left that are to be discussed, we can discuss these rules and then start solving all previous papers and other queries that will be made by the members in due course of time...Any suggestion in this regard would be welcomed.....