View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 09, 2013

safeemailk will become famous soon enoughsafeemailk will become famous soon enough
Default my suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidra muzamal View Post
friends i have selected british history and have prepared almost half . is it a scoring subject as the paper of 2013 was very tough . i have no science background , which subject should i select amongest the following 1 british history 2 geography 3 psychology . plz guid me in this regard
AA...

British history is good one but its better if you may go with psychology... Geography will be a little difficult...

British history needs strong power of memorization/ratta as one have to go through with the strange names of kings and most are similar with each other which is totally confusing...I totally agreed with SEHER BANO's views in one of the above posts. please have a look at that.

While psychology is conceptual and easy to grasp, one has to extract examples from daily life, you can support your answer with examples whcih everyone met in his/her childhood,adulthood etc...

For geography one has to go through maps in detail. While going with psychology or geography one is able to attempt some of eds mcqs in a very easy way...

So i will strongly recommend you to go with Psychology... No matter you have science background or not...as you do not have the background regarding British history...Further i will add that all these three subjects are considered high scoring as topper of 2011 was having all these three subjects in his combination...So go with anyone of these after a comprehensive analysis, keeping in mind your aptitude and interests of grasping one...

I will appreciate if you may share your other subjects as well.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to safeemailk For This Useful Post:
sidra muzamal (Saturday, March 09, 2013)