View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 09, 2013

behzad hussain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by adnan88 View Post
well i am new in this forum, i want to start studying for css 2014 . i am here to get some help from senior members here . I have an engineering background , so i need some help in choosing my subjects and also i want an idea how to start studying for the exam .
Go for Physics/App math as one of your option. Rest on you. Go for the ones you can do with expertise and are not time consuming, though you have 1 whole year to compete

Quote:
Originally Posted by farii View Post
man g.. ap btayain na.? muje guide krain... mera first step kya hona chahiy... about preparation of CSS...
1. Think again that why you want to do CSS.
2. learn the rules of CSS. (Only when you convinced yourself about Rule 1 fully)
3. Improve your English (Written, Vocab, Grammar)
4. Read news papers on regular routine.
5. If you feel comfortable in all things above and can persue this routine for 1 year than visit this Forum on regular basis. Otherwise try to find some other career that suits you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubab farooq View Post
hey guys I am new membr of this forum and I am planing and preparing myslf 4 CE-2014.help me out in choosing my opt sbjects i have recently completed my ll.b
Rubab its better that you choose your subjects by your self. You will get same arts subjects as suggestions from here. Its always better to trust yourself than plenty of raw minds.

Last edited by Arain007; Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 07:35 PM. Reason: merged
The Following User Says Thank You to behzad hussain For This Useful Post:
rubab farooq (Sunday, March 10, 2013)