View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 09, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stranger498 View Post
its kind of not when i am directly talking to the person who is even Boss over you.
i Didn't order,i asked you guys that tell me the right thing HERE
2ndly she told me that she restored the post after Admin responded.has she said me earlier on, then ADMIN even wouldn't have came in to respond.

anyhow....thread is restored,Last island has said that i am Invisible to her then why are you acting as MORE LOYAL THAN THE KING?
i think we should all go and do something more then tiring our keyboards
Regards
Sometimes managers know much more than a chairperson of a company. We don't like to be involved in arguments with every tom, dick and harry but our badluck, we are dragged into them.

My duty is to make members aware of the decorum of this forum and this is what i am doing. If your own negative thinking is leading you so somewhere else then it isn't my fault. Name it whatever you want. Your opinion does not define who i am.

P.S

Avoid typing in capital letters.
Prince of Duhmp (Saturday, March 09, 2013), Taimoor Gondal (Saturday, March 09, 2013)