View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 10, 2013
EiNstEiN

Umer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stranger498 View Post
Guys.please learn to Quite things.i said same thing to Ma'm Last Island and Shooting Star and i am saying the same to you Mr. Omer....
Matter is resolved.All harsh talk thats happening here is because you guys are not letting go of it. Trust me stop posting here and stop looking into this thread and the issue shall be resolved on its own.
i am not creating a fuss but every now and then a Mod comes and starts showing Authority and i have to answer him or her. I have said same to Ma'm Last island and Ma'm Shooting Star and going to say you too that PLEASE leave this topic now.
The matter hasn't been resolved Mr. stranger498.

As indicated earlier, Mods are here to show their authority because we are THE AUTHORITY here.
And you are the one who needs to accept this authority right now.
You are the one who needs to stop or we know how to quiet things in here.
As indicated earlier, you cannot roam around here showing your attitude to members, leave alone management.
So from now on, keep your attitude deep inside your pocket, when you talk to a management member. Now I may suggest you to keep quiet or you'll eat the dust.

Thank you