View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 10, 2013
41st CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 101, CE 2013 - Merit 16

mechrose37 has a spectacular aura aboutmechrose37 has a spectacular aura about

Gentlemen,

This is indeed a highly informative thread.Unlike written portion,interview's evaluation is still shrouded in mystery.I have never been able to grasp as to what is the reason of getting good or moderate marks.

My experience reveals that getting good marks in interview is dependent on two factors besides good and prompt answers;

1- Psychological Report of the Candidate
2- Whether the personality and ideas of candidate inspire confidence and appreciation from panel.

I think that aforementioned factors leave a deep impression on interview marks.All humans harbour prejudices in favour or against certain things.And worthy panel members are not exception to this.If,by the stroke of luck,a candidate unknowingly or unwillingly expresses ideas favoured by panel;he might soften the heart of panel and might get a good score.

Nevertheless,chances of success get brighter by good preparation and confident demeanour.

I got 652 in written and 208 in interview and stood 161st in CE 2011.My psychological went fine and I was satisfied with my performance.On final interview day,Chairman Rana Bhagwan Das seemed quite satisfied with my answers.But I performed below par when questioned by Saud Gohar Sb and Mohammad Ahmed Mian.At one particular moment ,Mian sb seemed hopeless about my answers.

However,luck factor cannot be condoned all together.

Please share your experience to get a better understanding of interview process.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mechrose37 For This Useful Post:
fary s (Monday, March 18, 2013), mahamkhan93 (Saturday, October 08, 2016), NimrahKhalid (Saturday, June 20, 2020), Qurratulain Aslam (Sunday, April 28, 2013), S A Karim (Wednesday, March 20, 2013)