View Single Post
Old Monday, March 11, 2013

Thanked 1,356 Times in 719 Posts
unsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to beholdunsolved_Mystery is a splendid one to behold

Happy Birthday CSS FORUM. May you continue to serve the purpose you came into existence for. Congrats to each and every Administrator, Super-Moderator/Moderator etc. for running this prestigious forum, sort of international charity. For me, it has been a fathomless thirst-quenching ocean of knowledge, support, encouragement. I don't think one needs any academy if one is a regular member of this forum. Members have been very loving and helping. As we witnessed, many CSP Officers have been the part of this Forum and they still spare time for it. Members don't hesitate to share with other members their materials made by their own efforts, don't hide anything, go beyond to extend any kind of favour. This is a sort of family whose population cannot be controlled :P.
I believe all members will agree with me on my expression that CSS Forum has been a kind of addiction. I must have no big share in the forum, have not been an active and useful member, not commenting, posting regularly, yet almost daily for about 3 hours, Page of CSS forum remains open on my browser. Every other website is SECONDARY.
I pray to Allah for long life, success, prosperity and health of each and every member of this forum. Amin.