View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 12, 2013

THE DOCTOR is on a distinguished road
Arrow A Concern

My Dmc
Essay 38
English 36
G.k 39
I passed all three ,in which i appeared , Unfortunately , due to unavoidable circumstances could not appear in Urdu , so i skipped others.As the optional were not so much prepared , i was not in much regret, thinking even if i would have appeared , less marks could lesson my chances of allocation etc.... but it was until the result was not disclosed.Results are always strange in these recruitment commissions.Score of the optional seems strange as stated by many experiences for this PMS 2011/12 .
Things might be wrong at my end ,, but here is a concern for me and might be for many...

Applied for PMS, and then it was a long wait...
Nobody had any clue when exam will be held ....
Many like me forgotten about PMS.
Then out of the blue the date sheet appeared ,,with little time remaining
How to prepare now,,the scheme of optionals is different from CSS.400 marks were new for me .Why they give so less time..
Even one month could have served the purpose..
Some people will say , if you were serious you could have prepared the whole year and a half.I admit it.People do give even 3 or more years to these competitive examinations but iss kyaniat ma aur b kaam ha CSS pms k ilawa shaid... At least PPSC can make its house in order.Why they cant keep people in better frame of mind to decide their life matters . Not everybody can sit and study without knowing when the exam would be held ..

Same is the case with even FPSC,, the result of css 2011 announced almost after 10 months .How on earth one can prepare for the next attempt without having a look at the mark sheet, a litmus paper of all important FPSC mysterious score awarding mechanism.
People can manage by studying all the way , they have clear goal in their minds ,,but for everybody CSS is not the end of the life or the only road to travel.. So have we people half hearted goals? can somebody think that there might be many other constraints plus the the Commissions unfair treatment made them half hearted, which otherwise would have been somebody's passionate and genuine GOALS????

I cant understand that these Commissions have only one thing to do. Recruitment.They cant make a schedule for that ,,,

" Aur b gham hain zamanay ma muhabbat ( CE) k siwa"
The Following User Says Thank You to THE DOCTOR For This Useful Post:
mudasr (Wednesday, March 13, 2013)