View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 14, 2013

idealsome is on a distinguished road

AOA Members
InshALLAH! the new setup of government will show us the more brighter,more powerful and prosperous Pakistan.
I have to agree with the truth that Pakistanis have been victim of sectarian violence, economy collapse and corruption most of the times in those 5 years, however the legislation the current parliament has passed in its last few days will be taken seriously by the new setup inshALLAH!
It is important to mention the Law of harassment at work for women,law to protect children from abuse, anti-terrorism act, improved law for minorities, IP gas pipeline agreement and some others are the steps that should have taken way back by the government but all well that ends well!!!!

Being a Pakistani we should expect prosperity and prevailing of justice in our country and soon we all will witness the success of our homeland the great Pakistan. inshALLAH!

I am sorry if any person,group or circle of society has/have offended by my views.

Thank you
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to idealsome For This Useful Post:
afzalameenpk (Wednesday, March 20, 2013), alihashmatkhoso (Thursday, March 14, 2013), Mujtaba Abbas (Saturday, March 16, 2013), Waqar Abro (Thursday, March 14, 2013)