View Single Post
Old Friday, March 15, 2013

waqaralam is on a distinguished road
Default My interview experience.

My interview was on 13th with four member panel:

1st member: Your are PeerZada Waqar alam
I replied, yes I am peer Zada Waqar alam

He asked me for introduction, after that he said are you from district Bhakkar or some countryside area. I said that I am from village Bindoo which is on the right side of Indus River. Than he asked me what about Indus usage? Do people have getting some benefit from Indus etc? He also asked me about my village.

Than he asked you did B.A in Pol. Science than tell me why British people still not abolished King Office? After that he referred me to 2nd Member.

2nd Member: You did MBA Finance, didn’t you? I said yes than he asked me about balance sheet, difference b/w “window dressing” and “window shopping” etc?

3rd Member: tell me about “capital market” and “Money market”? He asked about Debenture and Demand deposits, and about a ration which I didn’t remember.
4th Member: Do you participate in debate? I said no, than he asked me about my hobbies, interest etc. He asked me about Internet term which started with cat like something. Than he asked me about good governance.

Again 1st Member: Can you define Economics? I did so. He asked me tell me about point where Company is not getting either profit or loss. I replied but interesting thing to mention is that 3rd member said to me that you didn’t understand his (1st member probably head) question, but 2nd member said no he is right and his answer was right, readily 1st member explain his question before 3rd and said his answer was right.
After he said what you want to do in future, I replied that I am interested in Competitive examination and M.phil plus PHD. He asked me in which field you want to do PhD. I replied, than he asked me about my family members etc.
At the end He said that if we will select you for this post, can you do this job because you have to go for Rawalpindi as I was on the wheel chair. I satisfied him with my answer. Then he said to all member that I am done do you want to asked something, 2nd and 3rd said no, whereas, at the last moment 4th member said I want to asked something. He asked me you just said that you want to do M.phil and PHD. If we select you as DDAO than what about future, will you leave this job? I also tried to satisfy him.
That 1st member thanked me and I thanked them and said ALLAH Hafiz. They were happy, I was also happy after my interview.
Regards,
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waqaralam For This Useful Post:
Asif Gilani (Friday, March 15, 2013), hafiz ishtiaq ahmad (Sunday, March 17, 2013), musmanhussain (Monday, March 18, 2013), Taimoor Gondal (Saturday, March 16, 2013)