Thread: need guidance
View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 16, 2013
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  228

Ghulam Farid Asad is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fary s View Post
i appeared in css2013.paper went good .IN SHA ALLAH expecting to go through but i always used to scared of interview as i am a typical student having a narrow horizon of mind,had never done job,no interview,no hobbies,no liking for book reading, a typical girl that just studies to get good marks,worked really hard and rest of the time in home management..i badly need guidance for interview preparation...what should i read,what should i do ,who should i contact ..i wana score about 200 in interview,,it seems impossible to me even i am not good in english speaking.. is it necesarry to answer totally i english?i want to improve in this period of one year ...but know how plz if any one of seniors understand my situation guide me...
that's not a big deal!
listen english news and talk shows(BBC, CNN, Internet Radio through Windows Media Player) and try to speak in the same manner. if there is nobody to discuss with, you can talk to mirror.
you may read out some news item loudly while standing infront of mirror!
it's all about practice!
listen good english, speak good english!
goodluck