Thread: need guidance
View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 16, 2013
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 96

GanXTeR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fary s View Post
i appeared in css2013.paper went good .IN SHA ALLAH expecting to go through but i always used to scared of interview as i am a typical student having a narrow horizon of mind,had never done job,no interview,no hobbies,no liking for book reading, a typical girl that just studies to get good marks,worked really hard and rest of the time in home management..i badly need guidance for interview preparation...what should i read,what should i do ,who should i contact ..i wana score about 200 in interview,,it seems impossible to me even i am not good in english speaking.. is it necesarry to answer totally i english?i want to improve in this period of one year ...but know how plz if any one of seniors understand my situation guide me...
Answer all the questions confidently, if you dont know the answer flatly say No, never try to give wrong ans. Try to cover your optional, Current issues, external relations. language would not be an issue if you dont get it on your nerves, try to speak before mirror of with your close frnds, family member in simple eng.. All the best..!!