Thread: need guidance
View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 17, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll no 6884

qamar abbas ranjha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fary s View Post
i appeared in css2013.paper went good .IN SHA ALLAH expecting to go through but i always used to scared of interview as i am a typical student having a narrow horizon of mind,had never done job,no interview,no hobbies,no liking for book reading, a typical girl that just studies to get good marks,worked really hard and rest of the time in home management..i badly need guidance for interview preparation...what should i read,what should i do ,who should i contact ..i wana score about 200 in interview,,it seems impossible to me even i am not good in english speaking.. is it necesarry to answer totally i english?i want to improve in this period of one year ...but know how plz if any one of seniors understand my situation guide me...
Well, its good to put your post exams period in best use.U even can get more than 200 marks in interview with focusing on right things.U,of course ,have potential to do so. U may broaden your horizons of mind by reading some books related to politics,foreign policy,international affairs and economy.This will transform your knowledge,open up new world to u,bestow clarity to your thoughts and help you to make your own opinion on issues.Healthy discussion even on routine issues with family members will sharpen your communication skills..
The Following User Says Thank You to qamar abbas ranjha For This Useful Post:
fary s (Sunday, March 17, 2013)