View Single Post
Old Monday, March 18, 2013

Hard Worker is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajSR View Post
Rao Adeel brother, HardWorker's inner source told that on training inauguration day, the Chairman ordered not to issue letters to reserved candidates. we need you people's support to convince the NAB authorities to give the opportunity to deserving reserved candidates to join this organization. one question is creating some doubts in my mind that NAB has made payment for training of 360 trainees, and only 283 are getting the training so isn't it wastage of public money or whether there is any issue of nepotism or awarding these vacancies to near and dear ones?
Yes RajSR, on 11 March when Chairman, DG, Director visited COMSATS, then the Director inquired about what to do about reserved candidates then the CHAIRMAN replied verbally that waiting list candidates will not be issued letters.
Facilities arranged for 360 Officers training but originally 283 officers are being trained so it is absolutely wastage of public money. I think they wanna adjust their favourite ones on the left over seats. So we only have one place from where we can get justice. Do you get my point.