View Single Post
Old Monday, March 18, 2013

xzzlingsidd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal Sin View Post
i dont know brother because atleast 4 other candidates who were waiting with me for their turn, were far far far more experienced (because 2 of them were already serving) and my oration skills were also far lesser than theirs... sigh...... But i have faith in Allah ..if He has brought me here then surely He will take a long way further.

One advice to all candidates who are yet to be interviewed is not to loose eye contact with the panelist who is asking you Questions and take a 2-3 seconds pause after the Question is finished..think what you have to say and then start speaking...be natural do not try to change your natural accent and do not try to prove them through your body language that you deserve PSP or DMG....because they have your psychological assesment report..they know what you are! and your original self gets exposed to them in no time so i repeat do not fake yourself....Good Luck!
i do not understand what do u mean by body language her....how can we try to prove by our body language that we deserve DMG or police?