View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Daisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura about

Asslamo Alikum... I was going through the posts of this thread and found it really useful. But still i am stuck in some ways...Here are my few queries:

1) Is it important to give refrence of Dawn editorials if we share something from it in Exam?
2) Please share names of some recent and renowned Pakistani columnists and talkshows that may help in CSS prepration.
3) Dawn publish 3 editorials and 3-4 articles daily and its really time consuming activity to read all those daily. Its disturbing my whole schedule of studies... Please suggest me whether i continue reading like this or to cut and collect these articles for future when i would prepare for current affairs paper.
4) Some initial but very useful posts were made in 2007 and now its 2013 so I just want the respectable members to update this thread if Dawn has made some changes in placement of its important articles/editorials during this span of time as some Senior had stated the top left editorial as most important one.
Please reply...