View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saqib Riaz View Post
I have BS(CS) Hons (16 years) ...I applied for M.A English (private) in Punjab University but today i got my documents back which were mailed to PU for registration purpose . university put objection that equivalence certificate is missing ....provide the copy of equivalne certicate within 7 days of recieving this mail...i am so confused........what to do now...what sort of equivalence certificate they need and from where can i get this certificate....?please help me what to do next now...as the last date of submission of fee is 1st april ....I am tensed...please help
AoA

i). The Higher Education Commission issues an Equivalence Letter. You can go to your nearest HEC Office (Islamabad - H-9 main 9th Avenue/Agha Shahi Avenue or Lahore -Gulberg II near Ghalib Market) and request them for equivalence certificate. You will be required to submit documents, application form, fee etc and usually they facilitate the candidate with fast processing. This is HEC website www.hec.gov.pk .

ii). University of Punjab is also having its own Equivalence Committee, however, your Equivalence Letter is possibly required from HEC.

Regards