View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hard Worker is on a distinguished road

Today at 90 am, first i tried the number of Mr. Mujahid Baloch but no one received my call. Then i tried number of Mr. Tariq Aleem, he was not available in office. His PA received the call. I asked him about the future of reserved candidates, he replied that the process is still continue. Then i requested him to confirm that whether any file for issuance of call letters to waiting list candidates has been put up to CHAIRMAN or not. He promptly replied that yes a case has been put up. Now it's upto the Chairman that how many days he will take to make the decision.
Now i request all those who are waiting for issuance of letters to reserved candidates that why you are all sleeping? why you are not coming forward and write a request to the CHAIRMAN?? everyone is thinking that he / she is not confirmed about his / her name in waiting list, i want to say that 77 seats of different posts are still vacant, everyone has fair chance of receiving letter due to non-joining of such a big number of candidates then why you are not doing a simple work of just writing an apllication to the CHAIRMAN on subject REQUEST FOR ISSUANCE OF APPOINTMENT LETTERS TO THE WAITING LIST CANDIDATES. Don't think for tomorrow, just do it today. Our requests will help alot to convince the Chairman about the need of this job to the deserving ones.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hard Worker For This Useful Post:
RajSR (Wednesday, March 20, 2013)