View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 21, 2013

PRINCE G is on a distinguished road

DEAR FRIENDS,
My Interview was scheduled on 20th MARCH 2012.My interview was in ASF CAMP WALTON LAHORE.
Don't cram general knowledge & current affairs or any burning issues.Don't waste Your time in preparing such a stuff for Your interview because they are not asking such questions.They are asking just personal queations.I mean...About you,your family,father,pay of father,why do you want to be part of ASF.
Now i tell You about my interview story.
I reached at AF CAMP at 9 AM & interviewed at 11:10 AM..Because they check your ID CARD,Original Call letter & Other documents(DOMILCILE & RESULT CARD OF INTERMEDIATE).There were 3 ooficers in INTERVIEW PANEL.
Interview Panel rang the bell & it was my turn to enter into room.So i asked for permission.
ME: May I come in SIR.
SIR: Yes
ME: Entered into room,Said ASSALAMUALYKUM & stand near chair.
SIR: Sit down please
ME: Thank You sir For cordial welcome
SIR: Where You from?
ME: I'm from chichawatni which is tehsil of sahiwal district.
SIR: what's Your father's job?
ME: I told them in detail(In 2 lines only with speedy words)
SIR: Tell us about your sisters & brothers?
ME: I told them about siblings.
Brig SIR: What's Your AIM of Life?
ME: Sir i've two aims in my life........Short term & long term.My short term aim is to be a part of ASF.While My Long term aim is to get distinctions in this department,make it better,to imrove this department & i also want to establish a welfare charity organization who'll support poor & deserving peoples of our society.
Brig SIR: You want to be part of ASF so how should we consider that You are suitable for ASF?Also tell motivation behind this?
ME: Sir once i read the column of PRESIDENT of ICAO(International Civil Aviation Organization) in Washington Post.
Brig SIR: He interrupted me...No no..only tell main points.& Then his cell phone rang & he started listened to call...Then he told other officer to ask questions because Brig was busy in listening incoming call.
ANOTHER SIR: Yes MR.
ME: Sir i want to join ASF because
1:- i'm socially competent,polite,tolerant & of course courteous SIR as it's also MOTTO of ASF(FIRM & COURTEOUS).
2:- I've effective listening skills because a good ASF officer is required to be good listener,because he's only one who listens to the orders of senior officer and problems or complaints of passengers.
I was intended to tell more but OFFICER interrupted.
SIR: What if you receive a call from ASF that join corporal sector(Guard in ASF)?Will You join for this post?
ME:Yes SIR,Something is better than nothing.And then I'll improve my shortcoming & loopholes that why i was selected for Corporal Sector.I'll work harder & harder.I'll get Distinctions.And one Day,i'll be at Your post.INSHALLAH.
BRIG was smiling then
& said...Ok Mr.You can go.THNX
ME: Thank You SIR,ALLAH HAFIZ...
Before leaving the chair.I asked,....Sir wanna say somat....BRIG SIR,....Yes...I was..SIR,I personally liked your parsonality.magical one.He was smiling & all of them were looking with lot of interest.
I said.GOOD NOON SIR...
THAT was my Interview........
Training of selected candiates will be starting from 20th APRIL or may be at the end of APRIL.But it's pretty sure that....TRAINING will be in APRIL.And ASF will announce final result within 12-15 days after interviews because i heard that interview will be closing on 24th March.
HOPE FOR THE BEST...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PRINCE G For This Useful Post:
idealsome (Friday, March 29, 2013), intothesoul (Friday, March 22, 2013), Qacc (Thursday, March 21, 2013), tanker (Sunday, March 24, 2013)