View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 23, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JabirAbbasHaider View Post
Dear M T Awan you are right. However I astonished to know FPSC has also provision for waiting list. In my opinion drived from professional experience, waiting list is aginst the spirit of marit. I know it exists in departmental slection where the same .......??? You can understand ..&??. I was informed by some one that FPSC does not believe in waiting list but AD IB & AD ANF re-results prove me wrong but I still believe this is not fair. Reasons are obvious.
Actually it saves times and efforts at the level of FPSC and respective departments. For example, ANF is in need of 20 ADs, they send requisition to FPSC and then there is a long process of advertisement, test, scrutiny, interview and finally candidates are selected/recommended to serve in those departments. They keep a waiting list with them, for the reason that in case some body from those selected/recommended for selection, do not join, then instead of waiting for next recruitment process, they call the candidates from waiting list. This will safe time of ANF and of FPSC as well, because ANF cannot wait for next recruitment process for filling two posts and FPSC cannot restart the whole process for only two posts.
meritoriousme (Saturday, March 23, 2013)