View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 23, 2013

janabbasi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent baloch View Post
With lots of apologies from optimists, my opinion is that Pakistan cannot solve its energy crisis without getting out of American Influence. I would like to point out some important incidents that will support my point of view. There is Question,;; When America announces aid to solve energy crisis in our country?
There are few answers
1.When Pakistan and Iran come close to finalize the most discussed and awaited Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline.
2. When Pakistan start considering about the utilization of Thar Coal reserves seriously.
3. When a debate gets power in our country that a long term solution to this crisis should be sought. For example Dams should be constructed.

Now another Question arises,,,,,,,,,, Why America announces this aid???
Few answers
1`- The announced or given(which is very rare) is mainly for short term solutions
2. It is given for payment of circular debts, which too is a short term solution

There arises another Question,,,,,
What is the motive behind this???
1. In order to prevent Pakistan from the path of self reliance
2. In order to keep Pakistan in continuous disturbance and share control of US
3. In order prevent Pakistan from taking long term decisions for the solution of this problem.

ONE Suggestion

Next time you ever hear a news about American Aid for solution of energy crisis in Pakistan do think about above scenarios. You will definitely find one the reasons mentioned above.
ONE Solution
The only solution for this issue is that Pakistan should get out American Influence. Which does not seem possible in near future.(Again with lots of apologies from optimists and America lovers)
Bro, now this excuse is also gone as we are entering with Iran on this contract of gas pipeline giving up the influence of America (although it might be a tactic of PPP, that would be a seprate discussion). What do you have to say now as of current situation?
VetDoctor (Saturday, March 23, 2013)